Breaking News
recent

Ashwin - A New allrounder for TEAM INDIA


BCCI Report- London Sep 19:- The man with a golden arm for CSK in the IPLT20 seasons so far has done a remarkable job for TEAM INDIA in the 3rd ODI..were he scored 36 in quick time and picked up threee cruical wickets We may have ended up in the losing side...But we earned !! 

A NEW GENUINE ALLROUNDER This what Ashwin had to say.........>>


On grabbing the opportunity with the ball with some help from the pitch

[The ball] did grip a bit and the odd ball was skidding. I was able to get the ball to skid on and turn at will so it obviously helps. These kinds of wickets you don’t get in India. Because you have a good bit of bounce, it [comes] on to the bat; this means you are always in the game [and] the batsmen don’t have much time to adjust. So I am actually enjoying my tour in England right now.

On claiming Jonathon Trott’s wicket with the carrom ball

I don’t think he picked it and it was a [time] to [savour] because we got Craig Kieswetter then and back- to-back [Jonathan] Trott. We were back in the game, so [I’m] enjoying myself here.




On his batting

I fancy myself [as batting] really well because I have batted in all my junior cricket and Ranji Trophy cricket a little higher for Tamil Nadu [and] got a lot of runs as well. I don’t know what others think of me, but at least I have to think positively for myself. I always fancy myself with the bat and I think I can get proper runs rather than just slog it around.

On the remaining two games of the series

[We’ll] first try to nail one and then nail [the other] back-to-back, so [we can] probably get on to the flight two-all; that’s what we are looking at right now. 

Hope Ashwin will do well in the rest of the matches....!!!

Do you Like the Story....?? LIKE and Whislte for Ashwin.......:):) - Thank you for Reading.....!!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.