Breaking News
recent

Dhoni Reveals the real Reason for not attending ICC Awards


Indian and CSK captain MS Dhoni broke his silence on why he was not there at the awards function, “Well, if you see my personal achievements over the last couple of years, I have done it all – winning the T20 World Cup, winning the ODI World Cup, leading the team to the No 1 position in Test cricket, winning the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, getting a prestigious doctorate... What more can you ask for? I have done it all. All I was worried about is that the rest of the team should not get inferiority complex because of me winning so many trophies and awards. Hence I decided to skip the event. It was purely out of consideration for the team. 

Sachin also added “Everybody knows that I’m out for four weeks because of an inflamed toe. If I was seen at the function, the media would say that if I can be there at the awards then I can play as well. I just wanted to avoid any controversy.”

Dhoni added "For me, the team and its interests come above everything else. Also, I don’t wish to be remembered as a captain with more awards than runs!”

Do you LIKE this Story....?? Share your Cheers and Views...for Dhoni

How Gentle a captain will be Thala Dhoni ku Periya Whistle Podunga.......:):)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.