Breaking News
recent

Dhoni funny reply about his retirement Video and Download



Read how ‪#‎Dhoni‬ tactically shut the Australian journalist when he asked, 'Are you going to retire!'
Read it and share it!

Shifting about on his chair, Dhoni asked the journalist to take the seat next to him on the dias. Eyebrows shot up, some uneasy laughter started when Dhoni said, “come here, let’s have some fun. I am serious, come here.”

WATCH DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO BELOW: 



Dhoni put his hands over the journalist’s shoulder and started a tete-a-tete for public consumption. It was quite something.

“Do you want me to retire?” Dhoni was just warming up. “No, I don’t. I was just asking,” replied the journalist. The room was filling up with laughter. Some began to whip out their phone cameras to record.

Dhoni then reiterated his hope that it would be an Indian journalist. “I was hoping it was an Indian media guy because I can’t really ask you if you have a son or a brother who is a wicketkeeper.” The Australian waited that out.

“Do you think I am unfit?” This wasn’t a trick question and the Australian could answer it simply, “No.”

Dhoni continued with the question, “Looking at me running?” “Very fast,” the Australian had smartly decided to stick to facts.

“Do you think I can survive till the 2019 world cup?” This seemed like a trick question and that this point, one had begun to wish it was indeed an Indian journalist out there. There were a few in the room who would have answered this differently. The journalist in the hot seat went, “Yes sure.”
Tapping him on the shoulder, Dhoni went for his money shot.

“Then you have answered the question.”

‪#‎MSD‬ trolling media a decade now!
‪#‎IndvsWI‬ ‪#‎WT20

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.