Breaking News
recent

I love the Opening Role - Du Plesis



CSK had the habit of winning games in the last over. But, Left out too late against Kings XI punjab.Meanwhile, the New Opener for CSK this Season Faf Du Plesis in a press confernce after the loss says that "He Loves to open the innings from the start of his career...", Lets listen top this great performer...

"It’s worth the wait. It’s awesome for me to get an opportunity to bat up the order. I love the opening role ,and I hope I continue my good form." - Faf said.

He says that it is good to bat along side Badrinath " I and Badri complement each other very well. Murali Vijay is also a great player and he has proved that over the years for CSK. But at the moment, I and Badri are really batting well together, and I think we put the bowlers under pressure." - He said.

He also expressed his gratitude to IPL which helps him to grow as a player at International Level, "I’ve grown as an opener. This is the first time I am opening for CSK, and [first time] ever in my career. Every time I go there, I am starting to understand what is needed, when is the time to go normally and when is the time to attack. It’s a learning experience for me, and I have learnt a lot and hoping to learn a lot more."

He says that winning games is only his target not Orange Cap, "Did I? Never mind. I wasn’t going to feel it anyway. I am sure some other guy would have taken it in the next game. Hopefully, I can score some more runs in the next game. But for me winning is a more important thing."

Do you find this article worth reading? - Like - Share and let us know your views....

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.