Breaking News
recent

CSK vs KKR: We will reach Play-Offs - Hussey


The batting line-up chaos continues for CSK as they lost another close game against KKR by 5 wickets in a home match on Monday. CSK only managed to score 139 in 20 overs which was proved not enough by Gambhir who brought a comfortable 5 wicket win for KKR. After the game Mr.Cricket - Mike Hussey catch up with press saying that CSK will make it to the Play-Off's. 

Lets listen to Mr.Cricket - Mike Hussey


"I was just excited to get here and see the team again. I had not seen the boys for a long time, so it was good to see them and say hello. I am little disappointed as we couldn’t win tonight, but we will keep working hard, and hopefully, win the coming matches and make it to the Play-Off's." - Hussey Said

Meanwhile MS Dhoni also praised Mike Hussey saying "Hussey's presence improves atitude within the team". In reply to that Hussey said " I just want to try and keep it relaxed in the dressing room. I try to have a lot of fun and try to bring the personalities of the players out there. I just want to try and impress on the young players to work hard and play for the team."

He says that he is following up CSK from Westindies itself. |"I have been following CSK closely from there. They are showing all the games on the TV and I have been keeping in touch with the boys through text messages. I have been keeping a close eye. Now since I am here, hopefully I can make some difference on the field." - Hussey added.

He is also disappointed with way he got out. "I ran myself out. It was a silly call and it was a crucial time in the game. We had built a crucial partnership and it was important for a couple of top-order guys to bat through the majority of the overs. It was a disappointing time to get out for the team."

Let's see how Hussey's Presence change CSK's course.....

Do you find this article worth reading? - Why not? - LIKE | SHARE | post your views below!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.