Breaking News
recent

IPL 5 Grand Finale: CSK to Challenge KKR


And here it is the time has come for the two teams Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders to face each other for one final time in the grand finale of IPL season 5.

It will be not only a clash between two balanced side but also a challenge between two different captains of this era. The Calm Cool Ms Dhoni and aggressive Gambhir both addressed the media before this big clash lets see what the captains has to say about the final battle....

I play to win, not to compete: Gambhir

I don’t know what the real Gambhir is like. When you go out on the field, you don’t go out to make friends. You go out to get results for your teams. That’s what I play cricket for; I play to win the game and not just to compete. So, on the field if I have to be aggressive at times, I have to be. - Gambhir Said



Gambhir is an aggressive captain - MS Dhoni

“Gautam is an aggressive captain – a bit different from me. I am aggressive as well, but I’m not very expressive on the field and that has been the strength of CSK. Gautam, on the other hand, is very expressive,” - MSD said

I wanted the real M Vijay - MSD: "He didn’t do well in the first few matches that he played. We gave him rest in the next few games and told him that we want the real Murali Vijay to bat and not an imposter who looks like him.I told him, I wouldn’t pick just any batsman in you. But if you come back to being the old Vijay.And he responded to it very well...." - Dhoni added

Dhoni's final words before the Finale

It’s another opportunity for someone to be a hero – that’s how I look at it. Tomorrow somebody, either from our side or KKR will be a hero. There will be added pressure on the players, given it’s the final and how they react to this pressure will be the key...

This will be a fascinating contest in Chepauk today let the Super Kings win and make history!

Like - Share and Cheer for our Team CSK - Post your wishes below!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.