Breaking News
recent

Dhoni meets Indian Soldiers in Kashmir


Jammu June 2, 2012: The King of Chennai Super Kings  Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Saturday met soldiers on the Line of Control on Jammu and Kashmir's border with Pakistan.

"Dhoni interacted with soldiers and saw how the Indian Army works in forward areas," defence ministry spokesman Col. RK Palta told IANS.

Dhoni, who is also an honorary Lt Col in Territorial Army, went to areas close to the border after arriving in Jammu.

Dhoni's Visit with the Spldiers in Jammu












MS Dhoni said "Why I got here is because of cricket. I would like to serve actively only after cricket. I don't want my cricket to suffer because that is something I am good at. Once my cricket career is over, I would definitely like to serve in the Army,"

"I will try to go to the frontline. It is very exciting because I will get to see the challenges the officers face. I knew the army from a distance. Now I am getting to know the army from close quarters. This is the first time I have come to a forward post," he said.


Do you like this collection? Like - Share and Comment for the King of CSK!!!

1 comment:

  1. cool 2 c Dhoni play a new inning.Salute to Thala Dhoni.Proud of msd and csk!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.