Breaking News
recent

I will never marry an actress - Raina


After smashing 2000 IPL runs in the last macth CSK's blaster Suresh Raina speaks out about his furure plans during a qucik chat with Press(TOI)...

Let's listen to Suresh Raina When you are going to marry?

I guess I will get married in a couple of years but I will never marry a Bollywood actress. That's for sure. As my family is a middle-class one, I'll marry a girl who will understand my folks and be part of the family.

What is special about CSK?

...the way we bond and gel as a team. We have a great captain and coach who guide us on the game. The bunch of local players from Chennai (the likes of Ashwin and Badrinath) make excellent contributions in their respective departments. Most importantly, we have several all-rounders in the team.

How you feel when playing in Chennai?

Chepauk is a wonderful venue to play in but this year, even though most of the games are at night, the heat just gets to you! You'll really know it only if you're out there on the field and playing. It's really hard - not that I'm giving any excuses - but we're trying to go out there every game and give it our best.

Do you know Tamil ? : 'Konjam Konjam malum'

I've been visiting the city this time of year for all the IPL seasons. And, I've managed to learn a bit of Tamil thanks to my interaction with the hotel staff and the ground staff. Konjam Konjam malum!

Courtesy: TOI

Do you like this article? LIKE - Share and let us know your funny comments!

1 comment:

  1. rauna please do learn tamil quickly...... coz u r playing for CSK i love u so so so so much. mein thumse bohot bohot bohot pyar karta hoon. I LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.